An Innovative Solution for Textile Fibre Processing for spinning industry -Throughout the year.
A Chemical free natural enzyme 7 pH based Substances for better yarn quality.
It is a common experience that some of the imported cottons exhibit better spinning performance and yarn quality as compared to their Indian cottons. That is because of inter Fibre Cohesion is higher in the case of imported cottons.
With the use of our HITECH SOLUTION we can able to produce Indian cotton yarns with lesser strength CV%, Elongation CV% and Imperfection levels without affecting its dyeing quality. In addition to this property we can also control fly liberation, lapping tendency with adequate moisture absorbency.
During blow room process, a high degree of opening of fibres is essential for good quality yarn. However, good level of opening should be achieved without fibre damage. This can be obtained by the application of HITECH Solution. It will maintain a uniform fibre to fibre cohesive force.
1. Better inter fibre cohesive forces will lead for higher yarn CSP.
2. End breakage rate will be minimum (around 20%) in all process.
3. Nep generation level in Blow Room reduced due to better fibre separation.
4. Honeydew affected cotton processing without stickiness problem.
5. Mercerization effect with optical brightener quality.
6. Dye absorption will be better in terms of colour strength value.
7. Enzymatic treatment works on moisture management concept.